Spicebird is a collaboration client that provides integrated access to email, contacts, calendaring and instant messaging in a single application. It provides easy access to various web services while retaining all the advantages of a desktop application. The application is based on projects like Thunderbird, Lightning and Telepathy and adds more functionality and integration among its components.
This release of Spicebird adds the following functionality:
- Chat with friends on services like Yahoo, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ and Jabber
- Add iGoogle Gadgets to Spicebird
- Disable the applications that are unused
- Access Google calendar
- Experimental support for managing blogs
- Available in more than 10 languages
- Basic set of add-ons
- Import data from Thunderbird, Outlook and Outlook Express
For a detailed description of this release, see the release notes.
Download Spicebird Here